Chocolate Ice Cream (4:1)
Author: Nutricia (KetoCal)
g KetoCal 4:1 Powder Unflavoured
g Cadbury, Chocolate Powder: Bournville Cocoa, dry
g Bulla, Cream: Thickened Cream (35% Milk Fat)
g Sugarless, Sugar Substitutes: Sugarless Liquid
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
- Mix KetoCal, cocoa powder, cream and a big squirt of liquid sweetener in a freezer proof container
- Place in freezer for 20 mins
- Remove, then stir mixture until smooth
- Repeat process twice more, then leave until frozen
- For a smoother consistency, we recommend using an electric hand mixer.
- When frozen overnight, ice cream mixture becomes quite hard, so we recommend serving as popsicles. If you prefer a soft serve ice cream (like the picture above), remove ice cream from the freezer and allow to thaw just enough until you can scoop the mixture.
- To make multiple servings of ice cream, multiply ingredients by how many serves of ice cream you wish to make and divide mixture into equal amounts
4:1 ratioKetoCal 4:1 powderDessertSweet